Our goal in the cafeteria is to provide a pleasant place where our students can talk and enjoy lunch in an orderly and mannerly environment. During the first two weeks of school, we are teaching cafeteria procedures and expectations to the students.
Please help us by honoring the following procedures:
• Check-in at the main office and get your lunch sticker prior to meeting your child for lunch. This is required for the safety of all. Your name should be listed on the emergency card and you will need to provide a picture ID when you sign in. School volunteers having lunch with their child must also sign in at the front office.
• Please be sure that your lunch sticker is visible for staff members. If you are not wearing a lunch sticker, you will be asked to return to the main office.
• Visitors may purchase lunch from the cafeteria.
• Classmates may not join you and your child for lunch. Students may not leave the campus designated areas for lunch.
• After the lunch period, please return to the office to sign out.
• Lunch is a time for students to develop friendships and independence. Therefore, please allow them this time to socialize with their peers by limiting your lunch visits.